New Japanese equipment at Look Optic
We are pleased to introduce our new equipment from the well-known Japanese manufacturer of precision optometric equipment, NIDEK. It processes and grinds glasses, is fully automated, and can process all types of modern spectacle glasses as well as glasses with a large curvature. The glass in the frame is adjusted with the help of equipment, ensuring a precise fit regardless of the complexity of the frames.
The NIDEK tonopachymeter is a non-contact instrument.
The NIDEK non-contact tonopachymeter is our newest piece of equipment.
- Performs pachymetry (calculating the thickness of the cornea) at the same time.
- It allows you to measure intraocular pressure quickly and accurately in a non-contact manner.
- Determination of the anterior chamber angle.
Refractive System NIDEK
- The first and only auto-refkeratometer that is fully automated and compact:
- accommodation analysis;
- Analysis of turbidity.
- A phoropter optotype system with data transmission automation.
- Determine subjective refraction quickly and accurately using an ergonomic system.
- Assessment of day, twilight, and night vision
- Physiological myopia compensation
- Investigating binocular vision
- Polarization of dissociation