The famous MIDO 2023 exhibition in Milan recently announced the start of a new era of eyewear display. MIDO is one of the world's largest trade shows for the optical industry. This year, 35,000 professionals took part in the event. 80% of the professionals were from Europe, with the remaining 20% from other countries. Ruzanna Melikyan, the director of LOOK OPTIC, was also present at the show. She became acquainted with industry news and trends, which will soon be represented in LOOK OPTIC stores.
The exhibition area displayed the entire manufacturing spectrum, including materials, optics, optical instruments, eyeglass frames, contact lenses, and a broad range of eyewear. Mido is designed for all industry representatives, whether they are manufacturers, distributors, agents, or exclusive sellers.
This year's exhibition was the 51st, and it reaffirmed its position as a desirable and mutually beneficial meeting place for buyers, stakeholders, and active sector representatives.